Heart pain/ Chest pain can be a reason for gas, acidity, or any particular problem related to heart muscle blood flow, etc., leading to a heart attack. Treat it with some Heart pain remedies.
- Acid reflux
- Bad cough
- Heart-burning sensation
In case of serious heart pain problem following symptoms can appear –
- Dizziness and weakness.
- Breathing pain and coughing.
- Panic and anxiety.
Major causes of heart pain –
- Heart attack
- Angina pectoris – in which blood vessels are blocked and angiography is required for treatment.
- Myocarditis – it occurs when the heart muscle gets inflamed.
- Aortic dissection
- Pneumothorax – leakage of air from the lungs.
- Pulmonary embolism – a blood clot
- Bronchospasm- it occurs in asthma due to blockage of the air passage.
- Injured or broken ribs
- Pain syndrome
- Other medical conditions
Home remedies –
- Cold pack– Chest pain can occur due to muscle strain so cold packs can then relieve the pain.
- Hot drinks – Gas can also cause heart pain. In this case, hot drinks act as a vasodilator and increase the blood flow. Eg. hibiscus tea.
- Baking soda – It can neutralize the acid and subdue the cause of chest pain.
- Garlic- Heart pain remedies include garlic which helps to prevent the formation of plaques in arteries thereby preventing heart pain.
- Apple cider vinegar – It contains acetic acid. When acid is not produced it can lead to chest pain and there apple cider vinegar releases acid and helps in food digestion.
- Lie down – If heart pain is massive lie down with your head up and chew a tablet of aspirin for relaxation.
- Ginger– It controls cholesterol and reduces triglyceride to ease our heart pain.
Other Home Remedies to treat Heart Pain
- Turmeric milk– It helps to increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol which ultimately minimizes the risk of heart pain.
- Omega 3- Omega 3 rich food helps to maintain blood pressure. Also, keep a check in case of arrhythmia and atherosclerosis. Eg- fish.
- Pomegranate juice – It helps in maintaining LDL/ bad cholesterol.
- Capsicum – It helps in food digestion and reduces the chances of metabolic syndrome. It also prevents any sort of heart muscle thickening.
- Holy basil– Tulsi prevents stress which sometimes can affect cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Vitamins – Intake of vitamin supplements helps to prevent any type of heart-related problem.
- Almonds – It is known as a super fruit for the heart. It helps in fighting the free radicals. It prevents the burning sensation if it persists.
How to make your heart strong –
- Regular exercise
- Avoid fatty oily food.
- Stress control
- Avoiding smoking and alcohol
- Regular medical checkup
- Take good care of cholesterol and triglycerides.
You would like to know about –
Consult a doctor in case of relapsing heart pain symptoms. Heart pain can be very critical and must be taken care of to avoid the risk of life.