Detox Means a process or period one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances which removes the amount of alcohol and drugs. It ensures that a person is fit and ready to start therapy to overcome their addiction. We should stop taking unhealthy or harmful foods, drinks, and other substances for a while to improve our health. Drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies, water, and tea.
Here are 20 ways to Detox the body:-
Part 1- Body Detox
- Drink water half an hour before every meal or snack: We should drink water half an hour before every meal. It helps to digest the food properly. So every time we should try to drink water before half an hour every meal or snack.
- Eat and cook homemade food: In the present time, we don’t want to cook food by ourselves. We feel lazy and always order from any restaurant, hotel, or other place from where we can buy it. Barely we cook food at home by ourselves. Due to our busy lifestyle or laziness daily, we ordered food from outside which is unhygienic for us. We should avoid it. We should always try to cook food at home because the food which is made by us is purely healthy and beneficial for us. This keeps us healthy and protects us from unhealthy junk food or unhygienic things.
- Buy organic food whenever you have time: Nowadays everyone has a busy schedule. All are busy with their work and they don’t have time for good healthy food. They adjust whatever they have at that time. So we should try to buy organic food. We should always try to keep ourselves healthy & fit with organic food, so we have to purchase it. So always try to purchase it from wherever or whenever you have time, just go and get it.
- Don’t use electronic gadgets while eating: Nowadays we all are addicted to TV, mobile phones, computers, laptops, or other electronic gadgets. Without these electronic gadgets, we can’t imagine our life. Even when we are not getting ready to eat food, when we don’t have one of these gadgets with us. Electronic gadgets or wireless gadgets play an important role in our life. We are not able to think of our life without them. We made them the most important part of our life, which should not be. But we have done this and this is the main reason for our unhealthy lifestyle.
You would like to read – 10 Indian spices that decrease blood glucose level
We can compromise with our food, clothes, or other necessary things, which help to keep us fit & healthy but we can’t compromise with these gadgets. We need them every time with us at any cost. But unwillingly we have to pay most for it. We should keep or avoid this whenever we have our food and should keep these gadgets far away from us at least during the meal. We should avoid the use of mobile phones, computers, laptops, video games, and television during every meal.
- Spend time with those people who help or support you in your healthy habits: An effortless and useful thing to Detox the body and keep the mind peaceful is to spend time with those people who help or support us in our healthy habits. They always motivate us with the knowledge of hygiene and help us to keep fit with regular exercise and their peaceful, kind, journal talk. They use to keep the mind peaceful with their positive talks and motivational talks.
So, we should always keep in touch with these humble people.
- Take time for one social event every week: Because of the very busy schedule, we should take some time for the social event. This means every week we should schedule a social event. In this we can call a friend, we can meet with a friend or we can go for a visit with our relatives or we can arrange a get together with relatives and friends at home also. This means whatever way is suitable to you according to the time you can go through with this. It also helps us to be fit, healthy, and peaceful.
- Listen to peaceful songs in the morning: Listening to music is also the best way to keep yourself calm. It helps our minds to be more refreshed and energetic. So in the morning, we should try to listen to peaceful songs. It can be done whenever you feel low but if it starts in the morning you will get a positive approach, a positive mindset, and a peaceful day to start and after that, you can do all your work with a super refreshed mind and energy.
- Give priority to reading time: As it is well known that books are the best source of knowledge it always helps to enhance our knowledge and vocabulary but nowadays the place of books has been taken by television smartphones or the other gadgets we avoid reading books and like to go through with these gadgets but for a healthy personality or healthy life we should swap out some time for reading because it is the best way to increase the deepest knowledge and with a lesson we can learn thousands of new word with helps to enhance the vocabulary and books are available in every language so it is not the matter that we will not get them in our language skip out this gadget for some time and during that use the good story books, magazines, holy books, etc.
- Schedule a time for social media: Nowadays smart gadgets are an essential part of our life. But we should try to use it rarely, which means we should avoid the use of it more. If we want to do something new, we should schedule time for social media. This means if you’re going to use it in your free time you should give knowledge by using these smart gadgets of social media.
- Move your body, make it active: Nowadays we used to avoid this kind of work in which we have to use it physically. We want work in which we can get full rest without any hard work. But to keep ourselves healthy, happy and fit we should do some work in which we will be active with our full body. It means in that particular work our senses and full body organs took part. When we do this it will help us to be fit and fine, happy.
- Exercise is as much a part of your routine as eating: Exercise is also a must for us as much as food is. Exercise keeps us healthy physically, and mentally and makes a
Our bones are strong and prepare our body to fight any disease. So we should make a routine. We should do exercise daily. We should schedule a timetable for day-to-day work in which the exercise must be included. It must be part of our daily routine.
You would like to read – 10 High Protein foods which are as good as eating eggs
- Go to bed half an hour earlier and permit yourself to rest: As food, air, and water are essential for us like rest, good sleep is also essential. Proper rest is a must for us. Nowadays we have a busy lifestyle and haven’t time to rest, so we should make out some time for rest and for this whenever we go to sleep we should go half an hour earlier to a bed and there we should go without any gadgets like mobile phone and all. Because if we go with this we will keep ourselves busy with these gadgets and the time for rest will run away. So for taking proper rest, we should go half an hour earlier to bed. We should keep our gadgets far away from the bed & try to permit our bodies to take peaceful sleep with a calm mind.
- Swap out your fragrance product for a fragrance-free or natural scent: For a peaceful mind, we should use natural fragrance products. Natural products of fragrances are healthy for us. Because it keeps our breath so peaceful while the chemical-based fragrance disturbs and can cause illness.
- Limit alcohol: For body detox, we should avoid alcohol. If avoiding it is not possible we should limit it. We should stop using alcoholic products because this can cause major illness or disease and can harm our bodies completely.
- Reduce your intake of sugar and processed foods: For a Healthy lifestyle, we should avoid the intake of sugar and processed food. This means nowadays we all love bakery items or junk food to eat. We don’t like to eat the food made at home. We all love the spicy food of hotels, restaurants, and small dhabas, which can be the cause of a high intake of sugar and can cause several diseases. So to stop it we have to reduce or limit the use of these food items.
- Decrease your salt intake and stay active: For a Healthy lifestyle, we should also avoid the intake of more salt. Because the increased salt can also be the cause of disease or illness. It can harm our bodies and stop us from being active. So for being too active and healthy, we should decrease our intake. We should use limited salt in our food.
- Choose natural body care: For body detox, we should use natural products to care for our bodies internally and outside. To keep us both fit and healthy, natural things are essential. we should use them and keep ourselves away from chemical-based products.
- Eat fermented food: To keep us healthy and fit and detoxed, we should eat fermented food. We should use green vegetables in our daily lifestyle. We should cook the food at home. We should avoid junk food. We should use salad and fruit in our daily lifestyle. We should eat the natural items which we got from nature.
These are some ways which help us to detox our body and help to get a good & healthy body.