vegan chickpeas soup / Spnich chickpeas soup / Chickpeas Soup / Vegetarian chickpeas soup
Spinach chickpeas soup is so flavorful and delicious that you won’t believe it didn’t take hours to make! This chickpeas soup, spiced with cumin, turmeric, smoked paprika, and lots of garlic, has a deep depth of flavor that will keep you coming back for more. Everyone should definitely give a try chickpeas soup!
What are the benefits of Spinach & Chickpeas Soup?
These are some benefits of Spinach & Chickpeas Soup;
- Chickpeas soup help to control blood sugar
- Chickpeas soup help in digestion
- Chickpeas soup may reduce the risk of cancer.
- Chickpeas soup keeps the bone strong
- Chickpeas soup boosts the mental health
- Spinach cuts the risk of anemia
- Spinach boosts hydration
- Spinach strengthens the immune system
- Spinach keeps eyes healthy
Is Chickpeas Soup good for you?
Yes! Chickpeas soup is definitely good for health. Chickpeas are high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and protein, making them an excellent source of plant-based protein. They are especially useful if you are eating a vegetarian or vegan meal because they may use in place of meat in recipes.
Is Chickpeas good for weight loss?
Chickpeas are ideal for weight reduction programs due to their high fiber and protein content because they keep you fuller for longer and regulate your appetite. According to some studies, women who ate chickpeas instead of white bread ate fewer calories in their following meals. Try chickpeas soup for a better taste.
How to prepare Chickpeas Spinach Soup?
Boiled Chickpeas – 250 gm
White Chopped onion – 1
Chopped Garlic – 4 chunks
Celery small dice – 2 stick
Carrot – half
Bay leaf vegetable stock – 1 liter
Fresh spinach – 50 to 100 gm
Cumin – 1 teaspoon
Powder salt & Oregeno – 01 teaspoon
Tomato puree – 150 gm
Black pepper powder
Recipe for Spinach & Chickpeas soup
Step 1: Heat the pan and put some oil in it.
Step 2: Put some Onions and garlic, then sauteed it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
Step 3: Add tomato puree and sauteed it for a few minutes. After that add carrot and let it cook for some minutes.
Step 4: Now, add vegetable stock and let it boil. Add spinach when the soup is boiling and season with salt & pepper, and oregano.
Step 5: Spinach & Chickpeas soup is ready. Serve it hot by garnishing it with some fresh parsley.
- Gently simmering the vegetables with the lid on makes a sweet and creamy base for the chickpeas soup.
- Monitor the heat to make sure the vegetables aren’t browning too much.
- Seasoning is a must for raw vegetable materials, and the salt content in vegetable broths varies. Season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper, If your chickpeas soup is tasteless. As you proceed, taste!
Chickpeas soup often tastes better the next day, so make enough to have leftovers. Most chickpeas soup recipes can also be frozen for several months.
How to store and reheat Spinach Chickpeas Soup?
Refrigerate Spinach Chickpeas Soup for up to a week or freeze for up to 6 months. Transfer the chickpeas soup to a freezer-safe, airtight container once it has cooled to room temperature.
If reheating chickpeas soup from the refrigerator, place chickpeas soup in a pot and heat over medium heat until warm.
If reheating chickpeas soup from frozen, place chickpeas soup in the refrigerator overnight to defrost before reheating chickpeas soup on the stovetop until warm.